Essense Service Design
Oct’15 – Nov’16
As part of the Essense team I work together with different clients to design service experiences.
Details of these projects are confidential but this is an overview of my work:
- Philips Design: Part of the Co-create team where we ideate & detail new product/service concepts for healthcare by means of research, workshops and design sessions.
- Vodafone: Re-designing the service journey for contract renewal & device maintenance with a focus on the multi-channel experience. The project consisted on conducting in-context interviews to uncover customer needs, analysing findings, turning insights into design principles & opportunities, mapping the service journey and detailing key service elements.
My main tasks include:
- Planning and conducting qualitative research sessions with users and stakeholders
- Preparing and facilitating workshops with business, technology and users
- Analysing research findings and translating them into frameworks and principles to be used across the organization.
- Mapping service journeys and scenarios
- Identifying opportunity gaps and ideating new service strategies
- Developing and testing product/service concepts by means of storyboards, role playing, paper prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Amongst others.
Next project: Overview of projects as a UX consultant at User Intelligence Read