Aug’13 – Sep’15
As a Consultant at User Intelligence in Amsterdam I was part of projects with multiple clients focused on user experience design.
Most of my work is confidential, but this is an overview of some projects I took part on:
- Elsevier – Global scientific publisher: Part of the R&D team. Designing several digital experiences for academic researchers. Working with an Agile team of designers and developers. Testing concepts and and defining MVP features. Some of the concepts we ideated and tested have been fully implemented, read about it here.
- Philips – Consumer products: Worked as part of the team with the role of UX Designer during the high-level design phase of the Philips Grooming App. Detailed the service concept and translated it to user flows and high-level Axure prototypes.
- Clearing House Apothekers – Administrative service provider for health care organisations: Redesigning an online service to process insurance claims; incorporating insights from multiple target groups into solutions, detailing the design side by side with the development team through several sprints.
- Giarte – IT management software: Interaction and visual design of an online tool that measures IT service quality on large scale companies. Providing design specifications and supporting the development team through implementation.
- Liberty Global – International cable company: Conducting expert usability reviews of two of their websites in order to suggest better practices.
- Raad voor de kinderbescherming – Dutch child protection agency: Interaction design for their website and preparing research material for workshops.
- Randstad – Recruiting services: Benchmark analysis of the existing company websites.
- XS4ALL – Internet provider: Visualisations of customer journey maps.
Next project: Redesigning an insurance claim service at CHA Read